Home | NEWS
GADANGME AND EWE MUSIC AND FILM AWARDS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
by : / 2020-03-16 22:28:20
GADANGME AND EWE MUSIC AND FILM AWARDS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
GHANA MUSIC AND FILM AWARDS FOR GADANGMES AND EWES TERMS AND CONDITIONS. You can contact us by
www.ojekooradio.com and Gadangme and Ewe music and films award on Facebook, Instagram.
1. Any person or entity who purchases, holds or uses a Ticket (“Ticket Holder”) acknowledges and agrees that he or she is subject to the Conditions. and to the Venue Conditions.
2. In the event of a breach of the Conditions and/or the Venue Conditions by a Ticket Holder, GEMAFA or its agents may at their sole discretion: (a) cancel the Ticket; (b) render and declare the Ticket void; (c) refuse the Ticket Holder admission to the Event; (d) remove the Ticket Holder from the Event; and/or (e) prevent the Ticket Holder from acquiring further Tickets and/or restrict the Ticket Holder’s opportunity to acquire further Tickets.
3. All persons who wish to gain access to the Event must have a valid TICKET.
4. No one under the age of 13 will be admitted to the Event. People between the ages of 13 and 17 years will only be admitted to the Event with an accompanying adult. For the purposes of the Conditions, an adult is a person aged 18 years and over.
5. Once you (and your guests, if any) have received/collected your Tickets you may also be given a wristband and/or security pass. You will be required to present your ticket and wristband/security pass device (if applicable) upon your arrival at the Event. If you are unable to present both your ticket and your wristband/security pass device, you will not be admitted to the Event.
6. By being present at the Event you consent to being filmed and/or recorded. You also agree not to assert any moral (or similar) rights and give all necessary CONSENTS and all other applicable legislation in respect of any film and/or recordings.GEMAFA is entitled to make full use of any film and/or recording in all current and future media worldwide without any liability or payment to you, including permitting others to do the same.
7. If a Ticket is cancelled, declared void or if a Ticket Holder is refused admission or removed from the Event because of a breach of these Conditions or of the Venue Conditions, no money shall be refunded.
8. GEMAFA or its agents shall be entitled, but not obliged, to carry out identity and security checks (including photographic ID checks) upon presentation of the Ticket by a Ticket Holder at the Event. The Ticket Holder who purchased the Tickets must attend the event and accompany all of his/her guests at the same time. If any Ticket Holder is not on GEMAFA list of intended attendees at the Event (as notified to BAL by the person (i.e. the credit card holder) that purchased that Ticket Holder’s Ticket at the time of purchase or prior to the Event), GEMAFA and its agents may, at their sole discretion, declare that Ticket Holder’s Ticket void and GEMAFA and its agents may refuse that Ticket Holder admission to the Event or remove that Ticket Holder from the Event.
9. Re-entry will not be permitted without a Ticket and a wristband/security device.
10. GEMAFA accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to any person or any property (including without limitation, any loss of the Tickets).
11. GEMAFA reserves the right at any time to withdraw, cancel or void any Ticket issued to the Event.
We reserve the right to prohibit individual Venues:
(a) items which are or may be illegal. Anyone found in possession of illegal or contraband goods may also be liable for prosecution;
(b) weapons, ammunition, explosives, horns, whistles, drums, fireworks, flagpoles, large umbrellas or any other item which in our reasonable opinion, may cause danger or disruption to any Event or to other visitors (regardless of whether or not such item is illegal or is carried for specific purposes);
1. By using our website,Facebook page, Instagram, you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately when you are nominated. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to our Facebook page, WhatsApp group and website.
2. GEMAFA may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. You can not tell the award organisers what to do and how they should manage their business.
3. You agree to participate by picking or filling nomination forms and after you submitted your nomination form, this does not automatically guarantee you as a nominee.
4. If you agree to pick or if you fill out nomination forms online, there will be no refund during and after voting, either you or any third party (your fan's /followers).
5. By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with GEMAFA you agree to grant to GEMAFA , free of charge, permission to use the material in any way it wants (including modifying and adapting it for operational and editorial reasons) for GEMAFA Awards services in any media worldwide (including on GEMAFA’s) In certain circumstances, GEMAFA may also share your contribution with trusted third parties.
6. In order that GEMAFA can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any GHANA laws, that you have the right to give GEMAFA permission to use it for the purposes specifiedz above, and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution.
7. If you do not want to grant GEMAFA the permission set out above on these terms, please do not submit or share your contribution to or with the Facebook page, WhatsApp group and website.
8. At GEMAFA we do not allow our voting system to be made PUBLIC whilst voting is taking place. Lucky winners and the voting system will be made public on the main awards night only.
9. Lucky winners of special awards and lifetime awards must not demand any money or favour from the award organisers.
(I) About your posts
Contributions must be civil and tasteful.
No disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour: contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.
No unlawful or objectionable content: unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, RACIALLY, TRIBALISM offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.
Deliberate misuse of the complaints facility is not permitted. If you persist in doing this, action may be taken against you.
(II) Your GEMAFA WHATSAPP TEMPERAL GROUP ACCOUNT
If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting a community or annoying other users you may have action taken against all of your accounts.
All accounts must be registered with a valid personal email address that you access regularly so that moderation emails can be sent to you. Accounts registered with someone else’s email address, or with temporary email addresses may be closed without notice. We may require users to re-validate their account if we believe they have been using an invalid email address.
GEMAFA reserves the right to close accounts if any user is seen to be using proxy IPs (Internet Protocol addresses) in order to attempt to hide the use of multiple GEMAFA accounts, or disrupts any of our services in any way.
We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, postal address, home address or email address or any other details that would allow you to be personally identified) in any GEMAFA community.
You may not submit or share any defamatory or illegal material of any nature in Website communities. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio.
Contributing material to a Website community with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
You agree to submit to or share with website Facebook communities only contributions which are your own original work. You must not violate, plagiarise, or infringe the rights of GEMAFA or third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights.
Source: GaDangme and Ewe music and films awards
Ojekoo radio was established in United Kingdom at address number 2-8 fountayne Road, London N15 4ql. Ojekoo radio was relocated to Accra--Ghana because Mr. Lawrence Lartey wanted the Gadangme youth,especially, the Gadangme and Ewe musicians to be projected more because they sing in Gadangme and Ewe music. Meaning, our Gadangme musicians are the main promoter's of our language. Read More ...
Copywrite © 2020 All Right Reserved Ojekoo Radio